Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello friendly blog readers...I cannot sleep. This is a very uncommon thing. It seems as though my brain hasn't gotten the message from my body that I am sleepy. So, since I can't sleep I am blogging about why I can't sleep and what I am going to do about it.
Reason's for not sleeping=
Thinking of Owie...
Wondering how J is really doing...
Is my grandmother coming to live with us...
Hey, going to Japan to play the violin would be awesome...thanks, Christy :)
I'm hungry...
How do I live Mark 13:25-27...Go read it for yourself...
Thinking of my cousin who has surgery tomorrow...
Wondering what God has for me after grad school...
Having WAY too many songs run through my head...
I would like to go kayaking...
Thinking of The Inn of the Sixth Happiness- good movie...
I want to go to Africa.

What I am going to do about it=
I am going to pray for all the afore mentioned people...Seriously...
I am NOT going to worry about life after grad school...
I am going to lean on Jesus...
I will go to Africa and hopefully Japan...someday.

So, friendly blog readers, I desire to follow the perfect will of my heavenly Father and to walk in the goodness of His presence and be found in HIS righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment