Thursday, September 16, 2010

Light vs. Dark

What do I do? I’m surrounded by suffering. This isn’t the suffering that one would find in third world countries. This isn’t suffering caused by lack of food or clean water. This is a spiritual suffering. Suffering that is worse than lack of physical food. These are girls who are living in sexual sin. Girls who believe the lie that it is “ok”. They were born like this. “God still loves me”. One girl is living in fear that she is going to get a call one day saying her mother is dead from a drug overdose. This is the same girl who is medicated for depression and extreme bouts of anger. Then there is the girl who suffers from panic attacks and has to be totally alone in order to calm down. Not to mention the others who are so starved for love and attention that they take it wherever they can get it, including being beaten on a regular basis. They claim they are fine. They don’t need help. I can literally feel there broken hearts. Sixteen girls. They need JESUS. Will I be the only light that they see? Am I the only one who shows them Jesus? I can literally see the struggle of good and evil. Light and dark. The struggle for eternity. The good news is that LIGHT overtakes darkness! I can see the treasures that God has placed in them. The Godly destiny’s that each one can step into. The God of the Angel Armies is preparing His bride. Awakening is coming! My job…be faithful, obedient, and love the mess out of each one. Love like I have never loved before. And let God take care of the rest.

2 comments:

  1. ANNA! i love you & your beautiful, honest heart. I believe God is using you more than you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very touched by your blog. I think you have recognized your mission field! "The fields are white unto harvest. Pray the Lord of the Harvest that He send workers into the field."

    ReplyDelete